Monday, March 28, 2005

KEE MEI SIEW POW

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I heard they are the best in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. I have never been to Negeri Sembilan though, just bypassing it. My friends from there told me this is so good I will die if I see them and not eat them! Haha! Abit exaggerating though, but I gave it a try since they have a branch in City Square, Johor Bahru.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They have really nice skin/crust. The thickness is just nice so you don't need water to eat with it. However, there is only chicken ingredient in this branch. I heard there is also a selection of pork in Seremban itself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really love it. Very nice, the crust won't crash into small pieces like most which I really hate. I don't like those where you will need some plastic bag or to have your hand to collect all these pieces for every bite you take. It still taste great even after it is left cold. The journey back to Singapore sometimes can be quite long depending on the jam.

Next time you drop by Seremban or see their branches anywhere in West Malaysia, give it a try. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Costs RM1.10 per piece I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home