Friday, March 25, 2005

78 & CREATIVE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I always have this urge to take bus no. 78! Haha! I don't care where it will take me, I love to just be inside and bring me all the way!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Coincidently, I am going down Creative's headquarter last week. Bus no. 78 is one of the bus services which goes through the route there. You know Creative, the makers of Soundblaster soundcards. They even have a walkthrough museum to showcase their development of soundcards. From the early stoneage of long big ISA cards to the more smaller nowadays PCI cards, you get to see them all! You will also get to see ancient computers on display.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can see a big square they have at their headquarter. There are children probably from some childcare centre having some physical education at the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home