Saturday, June 04, 2005

JACK'S PLACE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where in Singapore can you find good steak? Where else but Jack's Place? You only come here if you are ready to eat steaks! Well, you can have the half cooked ones to really get the best out of them! Then of course their potatoes are great, topped with mayonnaise sauce and corned beef. YUMMY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK, I admit the soup cannot make it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Their garlic bread makes Pizza Hut feel like child's play.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I see mussels on the menu, I will only be contented until I have them in my mouth! I am a big fan of shells! The danger of mercury exposure is always in my mind though. Sigh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what I ordered for myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is beef alright!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This dish is chicken though!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ahh! The rich topping for the potato. I love this combo very much!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just look at the details!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Green is not my favourite colour. Jack's Place is so green indeed. This dessert is not good, the worst thing I ever tasted here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I heard from my uncle in Shanghai that there are branches there as well. This Singapore franchise is not bad as she can expand all the way there to China. They have already redesigned the logo and it looks more 3D now compare to the flat, original one. Does Jack look like Super Mario to you in a chef's costume? Hehe!

Check it out!
Jack's Place

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home