Friday, January 13, 2006

FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2006

Yes folks, today is Friday the 13th and I am still busy finalizing things and settling down. Both the LAN ports in my hostel room are not working and I am chasing the computer center to fix them for me. Until now, there is still no sound from them. I also got my toilet sink fixed because the water is not flowing down the downpipe fast enough. Still, the electric oven is broken and I may need to wait until next week before I can make appointments with them. I wonder how the previous tenant who stayed in my room survived with all these things broken. I mean, seriously even the wireless signal is not working too and how can they be graduate students who don't utilize the Internet in their rooms? I am still very puzzled and clueless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home