Friday, January 20, 2006

TEVA TERRA-FI 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Teva is always famous here for their sandals. It is created by Mark Thatcher in 1984 as thr first sports sandal which is at that time is for rafts and rapids of Colorado.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I went out today to shop for one because I hear alot of good things about it. I thought it will be great to get a pair of sandals than wearing shoes all the time. I want more air and yet not to look too informal if I am meeting my supervisors.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I chose this Gandolf Blue design and I love the whole pair of sandals when I wear them. They are really comfortable and provide ultimate cushioning. Got this for a discounted price of S$83.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are the features for the model I bought.

- Patented Universal Strapping System
- Microban® Zinc based anti-microbial protection
- Fully adjustable padded heel
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad™ in heel
- Patented, dual-density midfoot shank provides superior support

Midsole:
- Compression molded EVA

Outsole:
- Original, non-marking Spider Rubber®

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I strongly recommend this over any sports brands. I saw Nike and Addidas but I think none come close to Teva's quality. The most satisfying thing about wearing this pair of sandals is the great curves it has to support your feet. It is very well supported that you don't feel much impact when you walk. It is just comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home