Saturday, April 22, 2006

FOOTBALL: TITANIC SEASON ENDING CLASHES

The season is fast approaching the end. All leagues are wrapping up very soon!

CHELSEA VS. LIVERPOOL

They are meeting at Old Trafford? Weird place to play each other. Hehe! Still, for Chelsea a win will be their potential second title this season and Liverpool have this last chance left to get something out of this season.

ARSENAL VS. TOTTENHAM

4th placing. It is important for Europe's sake. For all the money. Arsenal have an important clash for Champions League honour this coming week. How much will they bet on this match? Any injuries sustained is totally bad! Cole and Campbell should return anytime soon! That's some good news but since they are now on a good run, will it be good?

Tottenham have been impressive this season. I hope it will be an entertaining match. Arsenal just have to hope their good form in Europe will be working now! This is crucial for next season!

OK, I need to rush back for my submission and presentation for next week. Wish me luck people! I need all the things I can get! Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home