Thursday, May 04, 2006

HOMECOOK TO BECOME GOOD COOK

I grow up in a family where there are so many cooks I don't even have a place in the kitchen. The most my job is to peel off some anchovies' heads, grind something or mix something and I have no part to play close the wok or pot but perhaps to help lower or increase the fire.

When I moved into the graduate apartment, I have the whole kitchen to use. Therefore, this gave me the first try at real cooking apart from simple instant noodles, frying some eggs and simple vegetable at home. I got to cook some dishes and many chances to improve. So today, I cooked a white raddish spare ribs soup as well as a mixed vegetable dish of tomato, brocolli, carrot and chicken. I truly enjoy cooking and wish I can learn more different dishes and get better day by day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have also been looking at the attractive mango cake in Bengawan Solo for quite some time. Finally, managed to buy and try. It is quite nice. The mango tasted fresh and give the whole slice of cake enough smoothness to swallow easily.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home