Sunday, April 30, 2006

JOLLIBEE BRUNEI

OK, I have to admit, Jollibee is so much better than those overhyped McDonald's (which to me serve the smallest, crappiest and most lousiest fastfood in the world) and even KFC's chicken.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I saw white rice in the set and was really reluctant to order. Then, I remembered that Brunei's rice quality is damn good as I heard. I decided to give it a shot and man, after eating American imported rice, Japanese imported rice, Korean rice, I think Brunei rice is up there among them. They have the nice fragrance in them and really tasted great! I almost wanted to buy rice back!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They have these cheese fries which are so 100X more generous than all those stingy KFC cheese wedges. You have more cheese to enjoy than anything else. This one also tasted much better. The spaghetti was nice too. The chicken? Better than KFC and of course 100X of McD.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, I have to admit only the burger tasted lousy. Why? Not much ingredient inside, very simple. If not, perhaps it can be better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Generally, I feel Jollibee tasted better because all the food feels more homecook. Things don't taste like commercially manufactured and standardized. Take the fries as an example. Even the rice is the good grade local rice and not those standardized cheap lousy rice you use to get in restaurants. Jollibee beats KFC and McDonald's anytime anywhere!

I was shopping at the shopping centre downstairs and found these two cans of A&W RootBeer and CreamSoda. I decided to give them a try since their cans look very cool. Loving it! I will post more about Brunei in the next post.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home