Monday, April 24, 2006

HAVING A BED IS A LUXURY!

Yes, please be always appreciative and extremely happy as well as never take for granted for the comfort to be able to sleep on a really nice and comfy bed. I had not sleep on a bed since Friday and this is probably the longest record I never sleep on a bed for so many days apart from those Boys' Brigade camping days where I always sleep with Johnny side by side. No, we are not gay! We are just scared of the zombies wandering around haunting for young and virgin boys at that time. Haha!

Anyway, I have a report submission on 26th morning as well as a presentation on the 27th morning. That is the reason why I am sleeping on the chair in my office for so many days. In addition to that, I had a last minute request by my sister to design something on Saturday to be submitted to her late last night! What can be a more bad timing than this? Of course I told her my mind is half dead and my creative cells in my brain are no where to be found. I just help them do some layout design if you call that a design to look presentable for the competition. Hope it will not end up last place. Some cheap Photoshop editing with some KIASU VRay 3DS Max 8 rendering to make it look so oh-so-high-tech (at least for secondary school kids) but in the end, the intended rendering is for the background which is overloaded with other things I think you can barely see the background that is oh-so-high-tech!

Anyway, lemme get some fresh air, some decent rest before I go for the final push! I barely sleep for 3-4 hours for the last 3-4 days. I am like a zombie myself. Hmmm, well, last hurdle to go!

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! I was the internal bus from my hostel to my office just now and saw an ambulance parked at the very first row of the closest lane at the nearest junction to the university hospital. The distance is barely 500metres and it was knocked from behind by a black car. Hahaha! How super-ultra-mega-bizarre-massive-gigantic-extraordinary-SOI! Like totally dude! So damn unfortunate! I bet if there is a patient in the ambulance in need to get to the hospital right away, the people can still make it by carrying them on the stretcher and skateboarding their way to the hospital in time!

WooooooooHoooooooo! Tony Hawk style! Like totally dude! Awesome! (I miss my Tony Hawk combats with Johnny on the PS2! I love the Coffin Grind move dude!!!)

Back to work! Please don't mind my soundless/senseless mind. I am a zombie, remember? Oh, where was I? Oh yes, back to the title of this post, appreciate and treasure your comfortable beds.

Regards,
Badly-Need-A-Bed Human

Took me hours to post this with this notice coming up everytime I tried to post. This is the first time I see such a notice for using Blogger for this long.

Image hosting by Photobucket

P/S: This is probably the most insane, bandwidth & space-wasting post ever in DieHardX's Territory! Champions League semis 2nd leg football matches coming! The only way to be sane again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home