Tuesday, April 25, 2006

FOOTBALL: 2006 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMIS 2ND LEG

When I saw a football article with a headline titled Up Periscope!, you just won't believe the extent people go to describe the submarine. What? Submarine? Yeah, you hear me right. It is yellow in colour some more. I read so many articles already wondering why they are called the Yellow Submarines as they slowly, anonymously and secretly climbed to the pinnacle of the Europe's big stage, catching everyone unprepapared. The search has begun to find the linkage of submarines with Villarreal. How on earth such connections come about?

I have no idea, I am just abit insane right now with minimal sleep and writing rubbish posts here. Hahaha! Now I know the feeling of disillussion and hallucination and perhaps how hypnotism works. I'm sure I can be easily hypnotized in my current state now.

OK, let's get back to the ultra lame 'Up Periscope!' issue. I honestly don't see much of a threat Villarreal possessed to fight against the Gunners. I hate matches like that where it is so one-sided with one team attacking and the other defending even with 11 men on the field! As the Gunners fire their 'Arsenal', ok, I am being lame here, alright? Just get along with this lame article already! So, the Gunners are firing every single arsenal they have during the first leg while Villarreal still swim deep in the sea with their periscope down and all the torpedos highly secured, without the urge to aim and fire any at the Gunners' way.

Basically, Villarreal has to really forgo their precious torpedos if they really want to win this war. They must really learn to start attacking. Now, your periscope is up, you can aim and shoot! Haha!

Now, can somebody please solve this mystery once and for all?

Why are Villarreal nicknamed the Yellow Submarines? I need an answer! I have yellow submarines swinging around my head now like the Looney Toon style! Campbell will be back though and hopefully he will make a quick impact. He needs that seat on the plane to go to Germany during this summer!

Before I end this post, let's get abit serious.

FC Barcelona VS. AC Milan

Barcelona will be playing in Nou Camp and I don't see why they are the favourites to go through with the injuries sustained in the Milan camp and the superhuman Ronaldinho, the making of the next legend at the moment! Yes, be honoured to be able to live through the era of such a legend. It is like the honour to be able to watch Michael Jordan play basketball live and now, the superhuman LeBron James. He will always be in my mind the biggest transfer decision mistake that Real Madrid had done for the sake of some undeserving player called David Beckham. Time already proves it that Real were stupid to choose him over Beckham. Now, Ronaldinho is the richest player in the world and it is just the beginning for him! Now, Barcelona have the last laugh and winning titles little by little as time goes by.

Yellow Submarines VS. Red Gunners

Who will have the bigger canons? We can't wait! I will rush report while watching LIVE football!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home