Thursday, August 09, 2007

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

Well, with the fever of The Simpsons Movie, we decided to purchase 2 t-shirts from the many designs in the collection by Bossini. Matt Groening, who is famous for The Simpsons is also the artist behind Futurama. I am a big fan of Futurama and extremely love it to the core! However, in the spirit of The Simpsons coming to the big screen, we picked two t-shirts to wear. There are two sets of designs. One for adults and one for children. I prefer a lot of the designs for the children but none will fit me!

I got myself the t-shirt of Homer and Bart going fishing with a quote that says Fatherhood: 99% Dedication and 1% Humiliation. I wanted to get something with both of them but this is the best I can find under the adult set. The other t-shirt has two sides, with the front showing Bart writing ‘I WILL FINISH WHAT I START.’ on the blackboard with the intention of escaping detention class I suppose. The back portion is the action of him escaping with speed, leaving behind the duster and chalk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, hope I have the time to watch the movie soon and enjoy myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home