Friday, February 29, 2008

LEAP DAY ON LEAP YEAR

How will you feel celebrating your birthday on the 29th? I just read in today's paper that there are 71 couples planning to tie the knot today in Singapore. One comment I read was:

"It's not a bad idea because it's guaranteed you will celebrate it as it's a significant day when it comes around."

Well, I guess it will surely cut down the cost of celebrating anniversaries as you celebrate 4-in-1.

On another news, Jemaah Islamiah (JI)'s Mas Selamat Kastari's escape had caused massive jam especially around the immigration. It was one of the most serious jams I have ever seen since I moved to JB last year. It is caused by 1 human being. You easily waited a minimum 1 hour more. His ability to escape is still beyond logic to me.

Finally, I got this in my mailbox yesterday:

It was made by Comedy Court (Allan Perera and Indi Nadarajah).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home