Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FOOTBALL: HERE COMES MOURINHO!

I had said before that the football world will be boring without him around. I just love his last quote. Hahaha!

Mourinho: Who The Hell Is Lo Monaco?

Lo Monaco issued a stunning outburst this morning against Mourinho for the so-called ‘disrespectful’ comments he made after Inter’s 2-1 win against Catania on Saturday night.

“Someone who says these kind of things does not have respect for his adversaries,” roared Lo Monaco.

“He doesn’t respect the host nation [Italy], or the coaches. He should think about his own problems. If he does not win this year, he should pack his suitcase and go back to his own country.

“Mourinho is simply someone who should be smacked in the mouth."

Mourinho has now responded to these comments, during which he belittles Lo Monaco by saying that he has never heard of the person.

"Some time ago I said that there were people who wanted to be on the first page of the newspapers by using my name and talking about me,” said ‘The Special One’.

“I have a sponsor who pays me to advertise him, and I do not give free publicity to anyone.

“As for Lo Monaco I do not know who he is. With the name Monaco I have heard of Bayern Monaco (Munich) and the Monaco GP, the Tibetan Monaco (Monk), and the Principality of Monaco.

“I have never heard of any others.”


This response by Mourinho, as amusing at is, is likely to lead to more accusations of arrogance and disrespect by the Calcio community.

Luca Capofranco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home