Monday, December 29, 2008

MARRIAGE THANK YOU LIST

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had finally settled all the marriage matters last weekend and coming back to work today. I know many people had played a part and their roles to help get the whole event done. I wish to thank everyone who had helped. I wish to thank those who flew all the way back to attend the wedding, the furthest was from United Kingdom while others have to take unpaid leave. How much more touching than that can it be? It is impossible to spend time with everyone and I wish I have more time but it was impossible. It was extremely tiring and the preparation seem to take forever to be done. I am glad it is over and I need time to recover from this tiredness.

Let me get the list started:
1. God Almighty for the blessings to get the whole marriage matter done from the ceremony in Sibu to Johor Bahru.
2. My grandmother for really being there when we needed her most, her know-how of the customs and advices
3. My parents for all the things they have done, I know they had done the most from the bedroom to the flowers decoration to the church ceremony and restaurant dinner as well as all the related things and matters required for the whole event (meals at home, custom items for the marriage, hotel booking, cake booking)
4. Lee Ling parents and siblings for playing their part in the wedding preparations
5. My brother for his gift of champagne, the help with the camera, the Powerpoint slides, the music and wedding card from his girlfriend
6. My sister for being the bridesmaid and the gifts (book and soft toy) and gifts from her friends
7. My friend Andrew Tiong for volunteering to be the best man even till the last minute, he had done the job well
8. Second auntie for all wedding preparation matters too
9. First uncle for being the driver as well as giving us the printed wedding blueprint just after the church service
10. Auntie Pamela for the greetings and guiding of the guests at the restaurant lobby for the dinner reception, making the wedding bed and the related customs
11. Uncle Alex with making the wedding bed and all those related customs
12. Fourth granduncle for being the MC for the night
13. Cousin Alan for the wedding gifts, for being part-time photographer too, for the effort to cook something for the prewedding night dinner, Darren for being the driver for second auntie
14. My oldest friend, Ah Hung (Shevy) for applying unpaid leave to fly back and spend a lot of time with me before and after wedding. Thank you a lot! As well as being the member of the Brotherhood gang to attack the bride's home and the newspaper advertisement.
15. My friend Adrian Wong for helping out with the invite card delivery, also part of the Brotherhood gang to attack the bride's home and newspaper advertisement with his girlfriend, Ting Ting
16. My friend Ah Tung for being the Brotherhood gang member and newspaper advertisement
17. My friends Chin Ann, Wui Theng, Ah Jin, Oscar Chew, Frank Wong, Ting Chuan, Chew Yieng and husband for attending the wedding dinner, angpaus and newspaper advertisements
18. My and Lee Ling relatives, friends of my parents for all the help, their gifts and newspaper advertisements
19. The reverent for the blessings for our wedding, his wife for helping with the rehearsal, the church choir for the beautiful song, the caretaker
20. Art teacher for the gift of the oil painting after three years of painting
21. The official photographer, videographer, flower decorator and the audio visual guy at the restaurant

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will start uploading unofficial and official photos when they are all ready. Now, let me settle down first and get some time to rest before the new year comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home