Tuesday, March 09, 2010

IT SHOW 2010

Well, it is here again. I will go this time particularly looking for huge storage.

Some stuffs I am interested to purchase and their current retail price:
Internal hard disk Hitachi 2TB (7200RPM) SATA II @ S$259
External hard disk Seagate FreeAgent DESK USB2.0 2TB @ S$369
External hard disk Seagate FreeAgent Xtreme USB2.0+eSATA+FireWire 2TB @ S$399
SanDisk Cruzer Slice 16GB @ S$45
SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 16GB @ S$46

I hope the price will be far more attractive during the fair!

Of course I wish both the new micro four-thirds from Panasonic (DMC-G2), Panasonic (DMC-G10) and Olympus (E-PL1) will be available at the fair. I guess it is too soon to be true. I am aiming for a micro four-third camera for mobility purposes.

IT SHOW 2010

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home