Monday, March 14, 2005

NUS OPEN HOUSE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I decided to go for a 5 hour work under my school of architecture for the NUS Open House. It is the time for Singaporeans after the release of their Singapore-Cambridge 'A'-Level results to join university. The open house is sort of giving them the opportunity to find out more and understand better of the courses they are interested. The pay was not bad @S$8/hr so I thought I can just persevere for 5 hours.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There are many students from junior college which is equivalent to Form 6 of Malaysia. There are many types of students I came across, from the shy to the talkative to abit slower to faster type. Higher and lower I.Q. and so on! I didn't expect such a great response but it was really fully packed! Only until late afternoon that the crowd started to get smaller.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was a great experience to me to work in this field. You started to understand what the students feel and want. I enjoyed my 5 hours there and got to meet with all kinds of people.

Managed to win this lion soft toy for some very easy quiz organized by the alumni.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also tried to grab some balloons for a friend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home