Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HIVE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have been noticing this bee building its home on my window for some time now. This is getting serious, I don't want it to build an army of bees to sting me! I better get rid of it real soon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How? I have never destroy insects or any animals unless they are creating harm to me. Self defence naturally. Well, I don't know how to destroy the hive. Any ideas? Seeing how much effort the bee put in to build the nest, I feel so guilty to just destroy the whole thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The progress of the shape is like this now! I wonder what the final design will be like. Very creative indeed. I was thinking of applying some axe brand medicated oil on it before clearing it. Is that the queen bee building its nest? I really have no idea. Any bee experts out there? By the way, is it even a bee?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home