Saturday, March 12, 2005

MUNCHIE MONKEY VISIT

http://www.munchiemonkey.com

Visiting there for the Bolton Vs. Arsenal match. Not many people were there for the FA Cup match which is understandable. I managed to get the sofa seat with my friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My angle of view towards to projected screen is not really direct.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We ordered a haiwaiian pizza with ham, pineapple and mozzarella cheese. Taste like a haiwaiian pizza from Pizza Hut but I love their flatter crust more.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A plate of spaghetti sauteed with garlic, smoked ham, parmesan cheese and cream sauce. It's very creamy and the cheese just blew me away!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A set of spicy buffalo wings served with tartar dressing. The sauce is abit too sour for me. I don't really like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, the fruity mondae! Raspberry sorbet and mango yogurt, with a garden of fruits and a dollop of cream and brightened with strawberry sauce. I love this one! Great!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home