Friday, June 17, 2005

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?

Boring life. Everyday go to studio doing some projects related to virtual reality. It is also the chance for me to learn the software since I am quite new to it.

From EON Studio, the Department of Architecture is intending to upgrade to EON Professional, which has alot more photorealism ability that just blows me away! However, right now I am trying to master EON Studio first because I will probably be using them in full mode if I am going to do my master of architecture.

Well, the graphic card is the most awesome thing for the system I am using now. It is by far the best graphic card system I ever touched. Have you ever touched a graphic card with 640MB of memory? Cool right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The system itself is a Intel Xeon 3.2GHz processor. I have used a dual-processor computer before in the studio but the one I am using currently is single.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wish to get this done as soon as possible. I need a holiday back in my hometown, Sibu, Sarawak! Wahlau eh! Since April 30th, my holiday has already officially started and look at me, still stucked here. Feeling rather stupid!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home