Saturday, August 20, 2005

MY GRADUATION

My friend, Shevy has been asking for some graduation photos so I should post some of them up. Here they are man! I am grateful to my relatives for attending my graduation, some of them flying from as far as Shanghai to join. Thanks again, folks!

I had my commencement ceremony on a bright and beautiful Wednesday morning of 13th July, 2005. I was happy that the weather was nice and I was not attending an afternoon or night ceremony which will be too hot or too dark to take any nice photos.

Actually we were only given 2 invites per person but I managed to arrange up to 9! Haha! Some behind the scene arrangements. Ahem! Let's move on. I did not take any studio photos because it is damn expensive. I bought the whole gown with the hood for S$45 (S$47.25 inclusive of 5% GST), so it is worth it. Then can take back in Sibu with cheaper rate studio shots next time. Haha! My head is so huge that I require an XXXL hood. I think at least 3 Xs. Damn! The lady doing my measurement was amazed!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and girlfriend at the spiral staircase inside the hall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Aloysius. Oops, I did not resize this photo enough but should be fine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My family at the park nearby minus my bro who is busy playing computer/tv games back in Sibu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Girlfriend and I outside the commencement hall.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My granny and the folks from Shanghai (auntie and cousins).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me with my kungfu stand. I was getting bored posing for so many formal shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home