Wednesday, August 17, 2005

SEMESTER HEATS UP

Generally, as the semester progresses, you will have more things to read, research and alot of assignments piling up by the week. Now, we have the RIBA exhibition coming up and I just had 2 meetings which all require more work with the professors! Now, my schedule is all taken up for this week and beyond, at least until end of August.

I still have not switched back to WORK mode yet after my PLAY mode was on for over a month for my vacation! Hehe! I guess it is time to tell myself to settle down and starting doing work! Lazy asshole! Asshole? Reminds me of the Meet The Fockers movies. Hehe! Damn, I got some movies (with very new ones) and must find time to watch them. So many movies so little time!

Anyway, can't wait for the Serie A and La Liga to start! Come on, baby! I can't wait! Right now, I better get back to work. So many datelines next week! I need a break (before I even started)! :) However, I am going to KK for a 4-day trip in mid September for my girlfriend's convocation! Looking forward to this short break even before I started work! Ha! Well, it is never too bad to have vacations once a while, even a short one. :)

Signing off folks! I better start posting something with photos again. My blog is starting to get so WORDY! Bore people to death! I will post something from my vacation trips to Penang, Ipoh, Malacca and KL if I have the time. Little by little wherever possible.

Until then, you guys take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home