Sunday, June 26, 2005

VIRTUAL REALITY

I will start my master degree on 1st August, 2005. It is a really interesting topic for research if you ask me! I am definitely looking forward to it because I love these kind of futuristic stuff!

Right now I need to get myself a brand new laptop. Don't know what to get, any recommendations? I am deciding between Acer, Dell and HP/Compaq. I know Acer is a pain in the ass in the past since I had miserable experience repairing their laptops. However, I heard from many friends that they are improving fast nowadays and worth considering. IBM, Toshiba, Fujitsu and NEC are totally good but those are for rich kids who have too much money to spend. With the same specifications, their stuffs are way too expensive.

I will unfortunately not go back to Sibu because there are many things to settle and I will go direct to West Malaysia for my small vacation tour of Penang, Perak, Selangor, KL, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan and Johor. Mr. Shevy and Mr. Donny, don't be too upset, I will post my nice movies to you guys. Mr.Shevy, please sms me your address in Kuching, Sarawak. Thanks man!

Last night Brazil won 3-2 against Germany with Adriano scoring twice. Chelsea and Real Madrid must be feeling the pain when they see him keep on scoring! Haha! This weekend I have been in my friend's home playing Winning Eleven 8 International! GO FOOTBALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home