Friday, August 10, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND FLASH POINT

No spoilers from me here so don't worry. Just general comments of the two recent movies I just watched.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a so-so movie for me. I don’t fancy the battle of wizards where the magic wand is used to shoot lightning at each other, flying around in brooms and all those hostel and school stuffs. Overall, nothing to shout about from any aspects of the movie, including the storyline. ZZZZZZZZZ

The other movie I just watched is Flash Point. As you all know that the four most famous martial artists in Asia are Jet Li, Jacky Chan, Tony Jaa and Donny Yen. Donny Yen starred in this movie with Louis Koo. You would guess like me how Louis Koo ended up in a martial arts movie since he doesn't have the skills. Well, he is showing his acting skills except martial arts for the movie. I thought he did a pretty good job!

This movie has enough fighting scenes to satisfy all those martial arts enthusiasts. It is a very cruel movie of killing and fighting but has many humourous scenes here and there as well. I am very satisfied with spending my money on this one over Harry Potter anytime! This is a must watch recommendation from me. The storyline build-up is a little bit slow but who is complaining since all the great actions are focused along the way?

Bring on Bourne Ultimatum, Rush Hour 3 and The Simpsons Movie. I want to watch all three of them ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home