Thursday, August 09, 2007

HOW DO YOU ENJOY YOUR TEQUILA?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK, I am not a hardcore alcohol fan but I do love the taste. I can appreciate and enjoy beer, stout, red wine, white wine, liquor to hard liquor like Vodka, XO, Whiskey and Tequila but at the minimum intake. My face turns red extremely fast after consumption while my brother has this unique alcohol level in his body. You can see the red level moving up and down his body during intake and after intake. In short, we are not good at alcohol consumption.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My uncle was having his annual cleaning of the storeroom the other day and found a 1 liter bottle of Conquistador Tequila. He gave it to me and taught me ways of preparing it. I know Tequila is also a name of a town in the western Mexican state of Jalisco. It always comes in between 38-40% alcohol content (86-92 proof). The bottle itself comes with two recipes called Margarita Cocktail and Tequila Sunrise. There are many other ways to prepare the tequila but the famous ones are Tequila Slammer and Tequila Cruda. Well, I can’t wait to find the time to prepare the recipe and enjoy my tequila. I hope I will have a great time appreciating it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home