Saturday, August 25, 2007

POTHOLE COSTS A LIFE

Remember I wrote about an article related to Johor Bahru not long ago?
JB CAPITAL CITY OF CRIME

One of the complaints is the appearances of potholes everywhere. I can assure you guys that if I am paid RM1 to take a photograph of a pothole, I can easily earn RM100 in an hour of photo-taking. Sometimes a hole can be so massive I think it is equivalent to two or three in combination.

Just recently I read about how the pothole costs the life of a person. Then, there was a reaction to the incident. It is really sad to see that such a thing can cost the life of a human being and they are still leaving many of these potholes all over Johor Bahru. Imagine yourself being the parent of the person who died because of a pothole. Is the life of a human being so cheap? People die from many causes like accidents, sicknesses but potholes?

Some of these potholes are so deep that you need bricks to cover them and so wide that you need at least 3 bricks laid beside each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home