Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'M 27TH TODAY!

Well, what do you know, I am getting older again today. This is the first year I started working (very old!!!) and hopefully I find the everlasting joy and interest in my job. I am famous for not staying in things I am doing for a long time. I know that's my character and habit.

It's time to bring more dedication, hardwork, perseverance and patience. Now that what I do is related to responsibillity to family and no longer about me myself and I. I hope I can mature down, analyze my possible future routes and make my decisions wisely.

The only reason why I don't want to go into practice is because it's about dedicating your life 90% to your career. I for 1 is not a slave for my job and hopefully I won't change my mind a year or two later. I just met some friends from practice in campus few weeks back during the career fair. One thing in common I heard from them is:

WE WANT MORE SLEEP!

Many went to get applications to be SIA pilot. Serious shit. Their excuse for changing their profession to be a pilot?

WE WILL HAVE MORE SLEEP!

Enough said.

SIA Pilot

Maybe I should consider it too. I saw the requirements and I am qualified. I saw the salary scheme and it is definitely much much nicer than anything else I had encountered so far. However, 7 years bond is quite long. Oh well, leave it as it is for now. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home