Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JOHOR BAHRU WEDDING DINNER

I was planning to have the JB wedding dinner in the Pekin (Beijing) Restaurant, which is quite famous in Johor Bahru, but the location is really quite far and complicated to direct people towards it. We checked out the Chinese restaurant at Danga Bay but it serves Halal food. Finally, we decided to hold it at the New Hong Kong restaurant which is at the west side of the causeway facing Singapore. The new immigration also connects the traffic even closer to it. We just did a simple two tables dinner. I was quite nervous how the food will turn out since we only tried their famous dim sum there before for breakfast. The guests all love the unique Cantonese food so it was indeed a relief!

Photobucket
Table A

Photobucket
Table B (two of them had left)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lee Ling's colleagues

Photobucket
Aunt Evelyn - glad she can make it!

Photobucket
My friend Roni flying all the way here from Surabaya - appreciate the heart to fly all the way here to attend the dinner!

Photobucket
My friend Mr. Chua and family - thanks for coming all the way!

Photobucket
My ex-room mate Soon Hui and his newly wed wife - long time no see, great to see him again and seeing him settling down!

Photobucket
My friend Wykeith - well, glad he can make it, I was worried he was going to some trips overseas.

Photobucket
My friend Zhang Ji - appreciate him applying visa just to enter Malaysia.

Photobucket
School mate Yew Lan - well, nice to see her around again since being my proofreader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home