Friday, February 25, 2005

FOOTBALL: DEL PIERO'S LOVE LIFE



Name: Sonia Amoruso
Age: 27
Occupation: Has her own shop in Turin



Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Sonia Amoruso, the girlfriend of Alexander Del Piero since 1999. Actually, there are not much information about her since she is pretty much a normal person with no incredible model body figure stats.


I heard rumours of them getting married after Euro2004. I am not sure whether it was official or done. She looks fine to me. The least wildest girl compare to other Italian stars' girlfriends. I mean at least she is not some topless model or showgirl.

Yeah, she has this goodgal image. Del Piero has quite a good disciplinary record on field compare to other Italians like Totti. I guess then it is only natural his girlfriend is of less 'high profile'. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home