Tuesday, June 21, 2005

WORLD ISSUES

Although I may seem to be only reading the Sports corner of the news all the time, especially on Football, I do read world issues once in a while. Talking about football, I have not talk anything about it for a long time. It is a big sin for this blog not to talk about football in such a long time! I think I should make a vow now to at least have a post on football for every 10 posts. Even if it is a rubbish post! Haha!

Ok, now that the title is about World Issues, I find that men are always not able to settle their major issues forever. Let's open in the newspaper any day and chances are you will see one of these issues:

01. North Korea - nuclear warheads
02. South Korea & China - Japan (war shrine visits & history books)
03. China - Taiwan
04. Palestine - Israel
05. USA - Iraq
06. EURO - economics
07. Indonesia - terrorism
08. Philippines - south islands
09. Thailand - south states
10. Malaysia - Singapore
11. India - China
12. India - Pakistan
13. North Korea - South Korea
14. Myanmar - Suu Kyi


Sometimes I thought China is really too busybody and too greedy, have so many disputes with her neighbours over land ownerships. From India to Taiwan, she just want anything to be hers. Now that they are one of the major economic superpowers in the world, they are making full use of their might and power to pressure many countries. I call that bully!

Even till your great great grandchildren's generation, I bet most of the world issues I stated above will not be solved just yet. I admit some of them are getting much better than before now. Somestimes, when I read the headlines, I already lost interest. They are talking about the same thing over and over again forever! It is just incredible! Thus, sometimes they are really boring and sickening! Just flip over and read some other news. Any news not related to the 14 items above is a much better read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home