Saturday, August 20, 2005

FOOTBALL: CHELSEA ROTATION SYSTEM

First, it was Ricardo Carvalho, now it is Ajisen Ramen? I mean Arjen Robben. Hehe! Mourinho is starting to get attacks from his own players for his rotation system. The players are not fond of the system and criticizing it. Come on players. You guys know you are playing for a club like Chelsea which have abundance of signings in their club. They can have totally two different starting 11s if they want. They have a billionaire owner who buy players like we buy ice-cream. Now you guys signed up for Chelsea and not knowing such a thing and only complain now?

Everybody is anxious to play because next year is World Cup year. Everybody wants as many playing time as possible to keep fit and ready for the big occasion.

Robben said:

"If you play two or three matches and one match is bad, you are immediately on the bench and that's not good.

"It's bad for a player's self-confidence because you can't get a rhythm.

"The problem now is that if you have a dip in form or play badly then you are immediately replaced.

"I believe we should build the team round a fixed group and if the policy is to be continuous substitution then I don't like it.

"I don't know how the manager thinks but I don't like that system."

Mourinho even asked Carvalho to go for an IQ test for questioning his decision not to put him in the starting 11. I think now he will be as angry for Robben. In any case that Mourinho doesn't want Robben, sell him to Real Madrid please. We love and treasure good players like Robben. I always enjoy watching him play! I won't mind having him in Madrid to tear open opponents' defences. He is to me the biggest superstar of Chelsea apart from Lampard and Duff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This weekend they will play Arsenal. I will try to watch that match. It is a must watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home