Thursday, September 08, 2005

GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA

Guys, I 'm flying back to Kota Kinabalu this weekend to attend my girl friend's graduation. It's also a great break for me for my busy life here. Yeah, this program is busier than I thought. I will get more busier throughout the end of this semester. There are just so much to do and the workload seems to never end. There is always something new every week! Damn!

Now, I'm been doing abit of statistics for research purposes after not touching it since STPM. A bit rusty and I really need some polishing. Still doing alot of virtual reality design work. Very exciting and definitely interests me alot but alot of self exploration and investigation. I can't wait for my trip tomorrow! Until then, hopefully I can fill this blog with some photos of my trips. It has been football and football all the way. It starts to get boring again. I need to balance the two up.

Will try to get a haircut done there and watch some movies too. Cheap and good! I saw Ah Sou and Dark Water in the GSC website. Hope they are worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home