Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ANNE SUZUKI

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got two free tickets for the preview of Initial D tonight! Hope I won't bore to death! I have no great impression of the acting of Edison Chen and Shawn Yue. Never like a single movie they had done! They screwed up the Infernal Affair II! Jay Chou? Can this guy act? Kenny Bee and Anthony Wong may help save this show. Jordan Chan? I hate him man! I never like his attitude! Chapman To is not too bad. Reviews tomorrow after the show!

I only watched two episodes of the Initial D anime when I downloaded for my girlfriend. I think it was from the Fourth Stage! The characters are so miserably drawn, I think I can draw better! Haha! Well, the only cool part is the aperture shots of the cars drifting with the lights freezing in the air. The cars are well drawn with their nice reflective paint coats so I guess automobile fans will not mind the ugly character drawings as long as they have good automobile thrills! It is quite a technical motorcar anime if you ask my opinions on two episodes alone.

I will go just to look at ANNE SUZUKI! DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Birthdate: 27th April, 1987
Birth place: Tokyo, Japan
Age: 18 years old
Blood type: B
B/W/H : 78/64/85
Height: 162 cm
Star Sign: Taurus

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She has a nice side profile face! I like! Gorgeous eyes too! CUTE!

Honto-ni kawa-ii, Suzuki-Chan!!! Honto-ni honto!!!
Watashi wa Suzuki-Chan ga daisuki desu!!!

Here is the official movie site:
Initial D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home