Sunday, January 04, 2009

JAGUAR SHOES

Photobucket

I thought it is a Puma because of the similar designs. I never know Jaguar also produces shoes until I see this one. It looks like a pair of football boots if you have a quick look. This pair will be my alternative casual pair of shoes to wear since my Timberland died on me.

Photobucket

It has this fabric which can absorb alot of water when it rains. It is the biggest reason I have to take time considering before purchasing it. However, since the portion accounts to just perhaps 20-30% of the whole shoe, I finally bought it.

Photobucket

The pair of shoes is very light and the shape and design is exactly like a pair of football boots. It reminds me of my first pair of boots which is a Puma. I used them for my rugby matches back then in my secondary school.

Photobucket

I like how the shoes is half football boots and half casual walking shoes. The salesperson told me the world is changing and so are shoes when I questioned him what exactly is the function of this pair of shoes. I guess it is probably very suitable for playing futsal. It does not give as much cushioning below like the Obermain shoes but it is extremely light so I guess I will need to wear it often to see if it is comfortable.

Photobucket

Well, if you look at the side profile of the shoes, it looks exactly like Puma. I don't know how they are related in the shoes business and I have never heard of any relationship whatsoever. It is very different and it feels like wearing a pair of football boots. I hope it will be comfortable for normal walks on concrete and cement as it supposes to be on grass.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home